Johnson5756

Satune Tarn

crushy

Nai

Seigeti

Cecilia

Partners
free forum
Vote for the bottom two sites Top General Gaming sitesTop General Gaming sites Sites
Forum

Share | 

Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

How about the Naruto Video Game idea?
Yes!
100%
 100% [ 7 ]
no, please...
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Suta
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2933
Registration date : 2006-11-24

Ninja Scroll
Name: Suta
Village: Hidden Leaf
Level: 97

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:54 pm

What are your comments to the previous suggestion of training, and what are your comments to this new thing I added.

A Plot! Of course, a story plot which involves your characters, if you which. I have arleady added it in the board, you should read it. Pretty cool.

Also I added three secret bloodlines that you have to be a part of the plot to get. With this I added two new jutsus in the list, and would like to inform you that there is a chance of having a new Headline Banner! I just need 5 votes... or maybe I don't...

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:06 am

what excacly do you mean, a new banner?

Female
Number of posts : 1133

Ninja Scroll
Name: Sankay Kawairashii
Level: 54

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:12 am

sorry to disterb, but I think there is a shortage or mission recievers. if leaf were looking for a mission he would have to wait.ok, how about since there are only two people in the mission receivers, 1 of them has to make sure sand and leaf always has missions and the other 1 makes sure mist and rain always have missions. ok?

Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:51 pm

Well, missions are normaly open to everyone, it's only special missions that only a certain village can do.

Now, about the banner, the higest thing you see on the index, with Naruto and Full Metal in it.

Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:15 pm

Now, I'm pulling in the rules withought anyone caring, also, have you noticed this topic, if you get 20, who cares about training your character!

http://narutogame.megabb.com/Rules-f1/Secondary-Guide-t113.htm

The new practice sessins rules is this:

You only give 2 Training points a day. And 5 Jutsu Points a day. This would make jutsus harder to get. AND! We only add points when you log on for that day. Also, you only gain the points when you are not on missions or special events.
IE: Chuunin exam.

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:08 pm

not bad, but do we keep our old points?

DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suta
Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:56 pm

Take the points that you have already gained and put them onto your Jutsu points, raise your Training Points one to 2.

Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Weight System:

As you may know, some players have weights, these things will slow you down, and poissibly cuase you to lack strength. But there is an advantage to it all, less words. With small weights they use to remove 100 words, now we divide that by 20. You will only have to write, then, 45 words, instead of 50. Heavy weights, previously removing 200 words, now only remove 10 words. If you have a large amount of weights. [Enough to equal 50] Then when training you will automaticaly get 2 of that stat with 1 training point.

Genjutsu System:

Many a players use the ninja art of Genjutsu, how does this all work, one may ask; here's how: If you have 1.5 times more Genjutsu points then your opponent, you will be easily be able to capture them in your Genjutsu, and break free from theirs. If you have the same or .8 of there Genjutsu, you have a 50% of breaking free. Otherwise, you are trapped.

Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:44 pm

Also because of a lack of training, players are becoming annoyed, you are now, temporarily, allowed to train during an event.

Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Wed Sep 26, 2007 6:09 pm

For a change, [and to show players how easy it is to get your character strong] I decided to create another cahrater named Shiken Kan.

Enjoy!

Male
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Ninja Scroll
Name: Satune Tarn
Village: Hidden Mist
Level: 40

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:25 pm

OK, how about if a player doesn't post on a mission or event thread for 2 days after the latest post, the Admin takes controll of that player. Just to keep things moving, to we don't get stuck in a event, and not being able to train.

DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suta
Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:45 pm

I'll put it to three days, but I see what your getting at.

Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:18 pm

New suggestion topic! What do you think of changing the name of the blood room to Bath House, alot less cruel, and it makes more sense, dosn't it?

"It just makes sense" - Brad Wall

Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:17 pm

Alright! Here is the next one, makeing domesticateable creatures, all creatures are domesticable or something. With right requirments or something. I was thinking it could look something like this with an animal.

Here is kind of what an animal looks like:

Wolf: 4/4 5
Health: 250/250
Chakra: None
Effect: Pack, gains +20 Damage per other Wolf
Domestication: Level 8, Time: 1 Week

And human:

Fat Bandit: 2/2 15
Health: 600/600
Chakra: None
Effect: Pack, gains +10 Damage per other Bandit
Domestication: Level 1, 30$

Notice Domestication.

Level is also the new thing I was thinking about, basically it's a rounded off number of your stats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://narutogame.megabb.com
Suta
Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:33 pm

Second Post:

A mini-game for Domestication, if you are under te requirments, even with modifications for the situation, you will have to overcome a mini-game, depending on the characteristivs of the creature.

It has 3 steps to it.

1: Knocking creature to half health or lower [with out killing it.] [Some restrictions apply, as if already dammage you can skip this part.]

2: You must bribe it with something you have, a plaything or food. [signature family food is always with you, depending on what you think it will like you can also bring one of those.]

3: Geussing the creatures charactiristics, wants, and dream. Succeed two of teh three and you get your creature.

[If their is time then you must perform a different game within the time limit, once a week.

Edit: HERE IT IS:

This one has two steps...

1: knock out half of it's health in a friendly, by it's choice, spar.

2: Convince it to perform an action in any way. [Rollover, stay.]
Back to top Go down
Josh

Male
Number of posts : 626
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kimmimaro
Level: 2

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:05 pm

I have a suggestion, mayb we can have it where it is like GAIA ONLINE where they have digital avatars & we can put on naruto episodes on for people 2 watch.
(Its just a suggestion though.) monkey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suta
Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:08 pm

Sorry, I'm not stealing anyones ideas, I do not want little avatars, and I am not good enough to make stuff like that anyways. Like for videos for people to watch, if you want to put videos somewhere by all means make a talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Sun May 18, 2008 1:40 pm

Same goes for Avatars, if you want to make a 125 by 125 digital image for little characters based off of your own.
Back to top Go down
Suta
Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Crushy, this is for you.

I'm starting a poll, the few people that actually still play this game

*Sniff* Crying or Very sad

What kind of new banner do you want for the site?

1023 X 341

is the size of the banner that you would make.
If you decide you don't want too, or if you don't think your able, you can say no, and I'll forget about it.
I believe in you!
Back to top Go down
crushy

Male
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-08-21

Ninja Scroll
Name: Kashichikiari
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:01 am

I'm gonna try my best. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolkid101

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mitchell Aburame
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:07 pm

i think that like...forgot what i was going to say..................OH YEAH there should be multiple missions given out at one time so more then one person can go on a mission and earn money because ive only been playing for a couple days and i already feel left out because there are no missions for me and i havent been playing long enough to get any new jutsus so im not strong enough for anything other then a D-Ranked mission
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suta
Admin

Male

Ninja Scroll

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:20 pm

yah...

Sorry, we are supposed to have people to make missions... you can join that group if you want, or ask me.

Sorry, this has been a common problem, let me fix that.
Back to top Go down
Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:45 am

what?! can i make missions?

BTW: i saw a bunch of new missions, could i please do one? i know im still in the middle of one but... i dont think satune tarn will ever come back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
coolkid101

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Ninja Scroll
Name: Mitchell Aburame
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:42 pm

i was thinking, can we switch the amount of chakra used when you use the jutsu " summon kikai " with the jutsu " clone jutsu " because you use 5 chakra for an entire clone and 10 for one measly insect, plus you take damage from that insect! so im thinking you take 1-3 chakra per insect. . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zach

Male
Number of posts : 1192
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Ninja Scroll
Name: Zach Suna
Village: Hidden Sand
Level: 45

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:09 am

how about instead of one insect you get about 10-20 and it steals chakra! although it will cost more chakra to use the jutsu... how about 50 chakra?

so it would summon about 10-20 insects, do a bit of damage, cost 50 chakra and steal abit of chakra from your opponent too! i think thats fair
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]   

Back to top Go down

Suggestions [10$ for your ideas! 20$ for the best!]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next